Spray Foam is custom fit for every application
- Makes your home more comforatable– Eliminates drafts by stopping air infiltration, and can provide sound control/proofing.
- Saves on energy costs – From incentives provided by local power companies, to reducing the strain on your heating and cooling systems.
- Adds strength to building structure – Both Open and Closed Cell have been approved as hurricane adhesives.
- It is permanent – Sticks like glue upon application and will not sag over time.
- Keeps dust and pollen out – Build it tight and ventilate it right! – Stopping air infiltration keeps dust, pollen, and other contaminants out of your home. Using Spray Foam to stop the air infiltration and a fresh air exchange system to bring controlled fresh air into your home results in excellent indoor air quality.
- Reduces capacity requirements – Typically smaller equipment will be needed when you Spray Foam your home or building. Consult your HVAC professional when considering Spray Foam.
Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation:
Stops air and moisture infiltration – US Department of Energy studies show that 40% of your homes heat loss is due to air infiltration. Most moisture is also carried by air as well. Using Spray Foam stops the air infiltration, thus reducing your homes heat loss and moisture infiltration. This helps to prevent mold from growing.
Why use Spray Foam?
There is no better home insulating material that can…
- Seal your home from air and moisture intrusion,
- Save on costly utility bills,
- Strengthen your home, and
- Protect your family’s health from mold, airborne pollutants, and allergens